St Tropez Tanning
St Tropez spray tans, for an even, natural looking tan.
We recommend not booking a spray tan and waxing on the same day. For best results, read the following tips:
- Wax a day or two before tanning. Waxing leaves the pores open which can lead to an uneven tan if applied too soon.
- If shaving, do so at least six hours before. Shaving also opens your pores and can damage the skin. Use soap and warm water to shave and then allow time for your skin to settle down.
- Exfoliate before your tan and regularly if you love a good spray tan! Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil from the surface of your skin leaving a smooth surface to apply to. Remember those hard to reach areas that often get missed and the tougher spots of your knees, elbows, knuckles, and ankles.
- Apply a moisturiser and good all-over polish the night before tanning, but avoid any cream, oil, lotion, or other skin product that you’d normally use the day of your tan. This includes makeup and deodorant.
- Remove all jewellery before your tanning session.
- Wear dark clothing before and after your tan. The spray solution, particularly, can rub off onto your clothes. Loose fitting cotton is the best choice, including your underwear.