As we start to think about breaking out the skirts and shorts, our hair removal and tanning treatments become very popular. So you get the best from the treatments, we've put together 8 tips ...
For best results when waxing:
- Exfoliate the skin a day or two before
- Come to the appointment with no products on your skin and
- Keep your skin hydrated and exfoliated afterwards to avoid ingrown hairs.
For best results when tanning:
- Exfoliate with a glove the day before, paying extra attention to the knees, elbows, decolletage and any other dry areas
- Have at least a 24 hour gap after hair removal before tanning
- Come to the appointment with clean, dry skin with no moisturisers, perfumes or deodorants on
- Keep your skin moisturised in the days following a tan to keep the skin hydrated and
- We recommend a moisturising gradual tanner to keep and build the tan.
See you soon,