We all have our favourites, but some products we simply can't live without. Today, I'm opening my cosmetic bag for a sneak peek at my top 5.
1. OPI Nail & Cuticle oil - I love how this strengthens my nails and hydrates the skin around to avoid getting those annoying hangnails. Smells good too.
2. Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Aerated Self Tanning Foam - just right for the at home tan. I love the colour this product leaves. I sleep in mine overnight giving a deep tan.
3. Curtis Collection Brow Tint - This product is like a mascara but for your brows. I like to use mine in between my brow tint appointments when my brows need extra colour.
4. Curtis Collection Hydra Primer - the perfect base for makeup to give your face a youthful glow.
5. Lucas Papaw Ointment - such a great basic. I use this everyday as a lip balm. My favourite trick is to lather it on before bed to wake up with plump, hydrated lips. This is especially good to do in winter.